Study Support Officer - Bioanalytical
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Agilex Biolabs is a Regulated Bioanalytical laboratory which offers specialised services supporting drug development for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. Their laboratories are located in Adelaide and Brisbane.
We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset. It is through our employees’ integrity, expertise and hard work that we can provide high quality bioanalytical services. We are committed to providing a challenging and stimulating environment where what our people do matters.
As a member of Agilex Biolabs, you will be a part of an expert team supporting exciting drug development in the pursuit of a healthier world. We offer training and career development opportunities to build the skills and progress the careers of our employees.
We have a unique opportunity for a personable and motivated Study Support Officer to provide administrative support to the Bioanalytical study team at Agilex Biolabs on a four month contract working full-time hours with the potential for extension.
Duties include setting up study files and study set-up documentation for assigned clinical study, prepare and collect study documentation and maintain during study and data entry for study and validation data.
This position is based at our Brisbane site, TetraQ.
- A culture which respects, values, and celebrates the wonderful diversity of it's people
- Training and career opportunities
- A collaborative, and fun team environment.
Key responsibilities include
- Responsible for organizing and participating in project/study team and functional group meetings
- Manages setting up study files and study set-up documentation for assigned studies as required
- Liaising with a variety of different team members to ensure good communication
- Prepare and collect study documentation in conjunction with the Study Director, prior to study set-up and maintain collection of documentation during study
- Maintain internal databases as required
- Assist study team with internal filing processes for assigned studies
- Assist the study team in ad hoc duties
- Data entry for study and validation data
- Preparation of study documents for audit and final archiving
- Other duties as directed by Line Management or delegate
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in medical / legal or Laboratory Support roles
- Excellent time management and organisational skills together with written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to anticipate others' needs
- Ability to handle multiple projects, changing and conflicting priorities
- A flexible and adaptable outlook whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deliver tasks on time and with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to set priorities, analyse problems, formulate clear and effective solutions
- Superior communications skills
- Intermediate skills with MS Office
For further information on this opportunity and our company, please go to: www.agilexbiolabs.com / www.tetraq.com.au