Contract Senior Statistical Programmer
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
AL Solutions are working alongside a small unique full service CRO that focus heavily within Biometrics that are looking to hire a Senior Statistical Programmer on an initial 6 month contract. This can be based anywhere across Europe (excluding the U.K) and is available for an immediate start.
- Creation and review of shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS based utilities
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
- Acting as Lead Programmer across multiple studies
- Creation of CDISC compliant SDTM and ADaM programs and supporting documentation
- Extensive experience working in clinical trials (Phases 1-4)
- Strong experience with CDISC standards
- Vast experience leading studies
- Previous experience working for a CRO is essential
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website www.alsolutions.co.uk for a list of more vacancies.
Apply for Contract Senior Statistical Programmer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in France
- SAS Programming £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in France
- Statistical Programming £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in France
- Information Technology £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in France
- Programming £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in France