Medical Science Liaison - North UK
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hybrid Medical Science Liaison – Field/Home based – North UK
Are you an experienced Medical Science Liaison looking for that next step in your career?
If so, look no further. SRG are exclusively working with a medium sized, entrepreneurial pharma company looking to expand their Hybrid MSL team in the UK.
These roles are unique, as they blend the field-based activities of an MSL with the activities of a Medical Advisor – all from the comfort of your own home.
No two days will ever look the same, you will be responsible for providing exceptional quality scientific information to HCPs and maintaining your relationships with KOLs in the field but also proactively develop your assigned therapeutic area and deliver the medical affairs strategy at a higher level. You will also take an active role in clinical trials, compliance and protocol design as well as developing educational material and working with internal teams on training.
What are we looking for?
- Experienced within medical affairs, particularly in the field as an MSL or Advisor. (This is not an entry level MSL position)
- A relevant Masters, PhD or PharmD (others may be considered)
- Extensive knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Experience within ANY therapy area and excellent scientific acumen to learn new areas
- A UK drivers licence
- Self starter and comfortable managing own workload in a field role
- Commercial acumen and understanding of wider pharmaceutical business
- Based within the North West or East UK region and able to travel including International travel (covid-19 dependent)
These positions are unique and you will join a high performing team across the UK. If you are interested in finding out more please apply today or reach out to Hannah.Mason@srgtalent.com or 0203 910 9533
Apply for Medical Science Liaison - North UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly