Clinical Research Associate
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The PRA, we know that our people are our greatest strength, so we work hard to hire the very best.
If you join our team, you can expected to be challenged, rewarded and nurtured.
We have a dynamic and loyal workforce, a culture that values individuality and innovation and an ongoing commitment to employee growth and development. The result? A dynamic and loyal workforce who take pride in the their work on clinical development which changes lives.
Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you’ll be at the heart of our client’s innovation.
As a Clinical Research Associate, you will be dedicated to one of our global Healthcare clients who have a strong legacy of innovation and leading the way within a specialist therapeutic area. They display an ongoing commitment to changing the lives of patients and the accessibility of products in order to change the lives of those that need them.
The Clinical Research Associate is ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites and monitoring activities for assigned clinical studies throughout the trial lifecycle. Key responsibilities include:
Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies, with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out, in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and working diligently to relevant guidelines.
Passionate, innovative and committed.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- 2+ years prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- Experience in monitoring all trial components (PSSV to COV) is required.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- You will be educated to degree level in a life science discipline or be a licensed healthcare professional.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are required for this position
- Ability to travel as needed
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.