Operational Excellence Specialist
7 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are currently looking for an Operational Excellence Specialist for an exciting permanent position based in Stevenage where you will have WFH flexibility. This opportunity will allow you to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to providing life-changing therapies that can be developed for use in health services throughout the world.
- To recognise and lead operational improvement activity across the organisation through the use of process improvement methodologies.
- Contribute and encourage an atmosphere of continuous improvement by championing the OE strategy.
- Lead on and facilitate OE events/projects consisting of cross-functional teams within the organisation and Collaborator organisations.
- You will work closely with Department Heads and Collaborator representatives to help identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Deliver end-to-end accelerated processes to minimise production cycle time (vein-to-delivery) across all operational functions.
- Use standardised OE tools and methodologies to ensure successful delivery of events.
- Adhere to project governance processes providing clarity on objectives, scope, risks, dependencies, timelines, and measures of success.
- To ensure all events/project life cycles are managed to completion and to budget.
- Maintain a high standard of communication and reporting on project progress.
- Provide support and training on OE principles and tools for colleagues within the business, where necessary.
- Support the Head of High Through-put delivery and the establishment of the Operational Excellence strategy and all objectives and business goals associated with the programme.
- Requires a degree in a relevant pharmaceutical/biological discipline.
- Proven experience of working within an operations environment preferably in ATMP/ biopharmaceuticals.
- Proven experience of using industry standard continuous improvement techniques such as Lean Six Sigma.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Experience of working with standard Microsoft packages.
- Scientific background in cell and gene therapies and or biopharmaceuticals, and experience of working within a GMP environment.
- Experience of working within multi-disciplinary teams.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Operational Excellence Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly