Senior Scientist - IMS
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
A new position has opened for a Senior Scientist - IMS to join a biotechnology organisation who are focused on saving lives and reducing healthcare costs by advancing early detection and precision medicine. This role will be on a permanent basis and will be located in Cambridge.
- You will be responsible to plan and undertake experiments intrinsic to the organisation's assay/application/product development projects with a focus on GC-FAIMS development.
- Provision of mentorship and development of the technical team in partnership with line managers.
- Responsible to maintain accurate up to date Laboratory records.
- Theoretical research activities.
- Experimental design.
- Ensure experimental work adheres to department processes.
- Experimental report writing and information dissemination.
- Lead troubleshooting activities.
- Define and implement instrument preventative maintenance activities and schedules.
- In addition to this, you will also be expected to play an active role in the success of the department.
- Stakeholder management.
- Complex problem-solving ability.
- Ability to follow procedures accurately.
- You will a higher degree in a relevant analytical science Discipline.
- Previous experience in working with GC systems.
- Previous experience in Instrumentation development.
- Previous experience in working with IMS and/or FAIMS systems.
- Previous experience in instrument fault-finding, maintenance, and repair.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Scientist - IMS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly