PV Partnering Specialist (remote-based)
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a PV Partnering Specialist to work remotely on a 6-month contract for a world-wide pharmaceutical organisation focused on the research and development of novel medicines and marketing them once they have been developed. This exciting position will be accountable for the elements of collection and provision of safety data/information via external sources.
- To support the organisation's Safety strategy through access to expanding sources of safety relevant information that support molecule decision making; and/or by underpinning sustained compliance and quality.
- Supporting respective global and business process owners in development, deployment, and maintenance of fit for purpose safety agreements processes and systems while striving for continuous improvement and compliance.
- You will provide expert advice and support the Business Partner and internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate management and implementation of safety agreements.
- Support respective business and global process owners in oversight of implementation of safety agreements, support adoption of changes, and identify performance and compliance issues.
- Support and advise stakeholders in applying appropriate safety agreements for contractual arrangements to ensure appropriate collection of data from all contractual arrangements that require safety data / information exchange.
- Building and cultivating relationships with a large variety of global external and internal stakeholders with objective to driving access to, usage, and provision of safety data/information between partners on a global level, while meeting requirements and set quality standards.
- Partner with respective business and global process owners in oversight and implementation of safety agreements and its related processes supporting the overall Quality Management System.
- Adopting QMS related processes, in line with a holistic approach across Safety Operations and champion inspection readiness (within the team & external business partners).
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills with an international or cross functional perspective.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, impact assessment and strategic and system thinking skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and efficiently in an international matrix environment.
- Highly developed influencing and negotiating skills, with the ability to influence at all levels of an organisation, without direct authority.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build strong sustainable relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Life Science Degree (e.g. BSc Pharmacology, BSc Biology, BSc Neuroscience, etc.) or qualification in relevant industry areas.
- Thorough experience in areas relevant to pharmacovigilance system, good experience in safety agreements management desired).
- Expert knowledge of PV system and GVP/GCP regulations and guidelines.
- Vast experience in business partner management; sound understanding of contractual set ups requiring safety agreements.
- An in-depth understanding of the drug development process and regulatory requirements and their impact on safety agreement activities.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.