Contract Site Specialist- Budapest (Clinical Research)
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Upsilon Global are working with an award winning mid-size global CRO that is present in over 35 locations globally and work in a number of therapeutic areas like oncology, CNS, cardiology, metabolic diseases and anti-infective in all phases.
They are seeking a Contract Specialist to join their team in Budapest in the clinical operations team.
The CRO offers great continuous career development and training and has been named one of the top work place by their employees globally.
- Serve as a liaison between Sponsor, investigative sites and the CRO
- Negotiate contracts and budgets with investigative sites; and
- Collaborate with internal project team to ensure negotiations occur within timelines.
- Bachelor's degree;
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Prior contract negotiation experience preferred but not required; and
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Apply for Contract Site Specialist- Budapest (Clinical Research)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly