Senior Clinical Research Associate- Belgium
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Upsilon Global are working with a global CRO who are headquartered in the US and have 3,000 + employees in over 30 countries globally. As a full service CRO they work in various therapeutic areas that include oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective in all Phases I-IV working in partnership with pharmaceutical and biotechs.
The CRO has over 25 years of experience working in the clinical research field and pride themselves to have been awarded 1st Place in the CRO quality award and CRO awards in leadership.
They offer great opportunities for career growth and continuous development
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites;
- Perform source document verification and case report form review;
- Perform regulatory document review;
- Conduct study drug inventory;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up; and
- Assess patient recruitment and retention.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in health-related field;
- Previous experience as a CRA; with 2 – 8 years of experience
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
- Broad knowledge of the local language (Dutch)
Apply for Senior Clinical Research Associate- Belgium
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly