Senior Director - HEOR
5 days left
- Experience Level
Albion Rye Associates are working closely to support the hire of a highly experienced, ambitious professional for a Senior Director HEOR position within a world leading pharmaceutical consultancy. This position is based within the United Kingdom, with remote working flexibility.
You will work alongside some of the industry's leading clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device industry. You will join a supportive team of experts in this field carrying a immense level of experience with them.
The overview of this role would consist of being responsible for the management, development and growth of the modelling and simulation team in the UK, reporting into the Executive Director of Modelling & Simulation, assumes significant responsibility for sales targets and client development, and overseeing all aspects of project delivery.
- Responsible for personal and team financial targets including utilization and sales.
- Lead interactions with clients in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- Helps develop, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, procedures, and SOPs.
- Scientifically responsible person for design and implementation of selected studies or models; conceptualize advanced model design and advanced study protocols.
- Works with senior management and other peers for strategy development and execution planning.
- As principal investigator, have final budget, deliverable and project timeline responsibility; identify scope expansion and need for amendments; serve as consultant to other principal investigators or staff on other projects.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Broad experience in Health Economics and an expert in economic modelling.
- Proven record in business development.
- Deep level of understanding the relevant methodology and statistics.
- Strong experience in handling staff growth and synergy, as well as client relations.
- Proven experience in a managerial position.
- Able to present and deliver.
- Strong organisation and leadership skills.
In addition to all of this, our client also offers a very generous benefits package including bonus schemes, pension schemes, private health insurance, dental insurance and much more.
Take charge of your career and apply now!
Apply for Senior Director - HEOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly