QA Director (home-based)
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Hobson prior are seeking a QA Director to join a pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and affordable treatments for diseases with significant unmet need. This role will be on a permanent basis and will require you to be fully home-based.
- Accountable to maintain a Quality System that ensures GMP, GLP and GCP compliance.
- To set the QA strategy in accordance with Company objectives.
- Set and manage the annual QA budget.
- Ensure the QA department is appropriately resourced at all times.
- Direct and manage the QA team to ensure continued professional development and motivation.
- Provide QA expertise and guidance to the Research, Development & Supply Chain teams.
- Ensure an effective change control system is in place.
- Ensure all vendors contracted by organisations for R&D activities are GXP compliant.
- To host Regulatory Authority inspections at organisations sites.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all applicable FDA/EU/other international regulations and laws pertaining to Quality Assurance.
- Training and/or information sharing with colleagues to ensure the organisation implements appropriate processes to maintain compliance.
- Good understanding of GMP requirements as they relate to both clinical trials and commercial product supply.
- Good communicator who is comfortable to challenge the status quo.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of GLP is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Veeva Vault is an advantage.
- Minimum BSc or equivalent.
- At least 7 years' experience working in Quality Assurance.
- At least 5 years' experience managing Quality Assurance in a pharmaceutical drug development company.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.