Facility and Support Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We don’t tell our employees what they should care about. They tell us.
At PRA, Philanthropy, charitable giving and social responsibility are more than buzz words for us – they’re ideas we hold up as ideals. Our passion and commitment to improving lives extend far beyond our work and we believe that it is our obligation to empower our employees to find meaningful ways to respond to the needs of others around the world.
At PRA we have a variety of different opportunities. Currently we are seeking an experienced Facility and Support Associate to be based in our Early Development clinic in Prague, Czech Republic.
The main responsibilities are:
- Operational and technical support at the clinic
- First point of contact to and for vendors
- Contract management system – maintenance of CRU related contracts
- Clinic supplies and lab material management
- Medical equipment handling: arranging maintenance on (medical) equipment and arranging maintenance contracts
- Administrative work in clinical trials – list of barcodes for biological samples for shipments and copying or scanning any documents on request
- Source Documents preparation for long term archiving
- Manage the coordination or execution of the maintenance - infection waste handling, laundering, etc.
- Identify safety issues and report to immediate supervisor
You will have:
- Education/certification for specific equipment or other relevant areas in order to perform the duties
- Proven experience with facility support; be a technical type
- Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to interact effectively
- Fluent English and local language
- Ability to work on own initiative and independently
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Apply for Facility and Support Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly