4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
People don’t come to PRA to witness the future of clinical development, they come to shape it. With an average of more than 6 former employees returning to PRA each month we can confidently say that the grass is greener at PRA. Come join the movement and discover your passion, your purpose, your PRA.
As a Contracts and Grants Analyst (CGA), you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients, a company that values performance, recognises merit and has a high focus on quality. This environment encourages innovation, individuality and embraces people that want to be a part of it.
Due to global expansion PRA currently have a number of client aligned Contracts Associate openings.The Contracts Associate is responsible for preparing, negotiating, and finalising agreements and budgets related to clinical trials. Provide support to the clinical team in the pricing, planning, execution, issue resolution and management related to site/investigator budgets and contracts.
- Prepare, negotiate, and finalise clinical trial agreements and ancillary agreements for company sponsored and/or investigator initiated studies through direct negotiation with Clinical Trial Sites. Responsible for delivery against established targets/measurements.
- Provide support for negotiations in confidentiality agreements, informed consent forms and other ancillary contract documents as required.
- Manage CRO with respect to the global site contracting process to ensure adherence to timelines/targets.
- Participate in discussions related to the development of site/investigator budgets aligned with fair market value.
- Determine need for contract amendments and manage the contract amendment lifecycle.
- Provide support to review, authorise and/or understand aspects of site payments. Assist clinical operations or clinical team in ensuring that investigator grants comply with overall study costs and compliance guidelines.
A skilled contracts analyst with experience of contract negotiation in the pharmaceutical industry. You will be able to demonstrate solid communication and independent working styles and problem solving abilities. You should demonstrate innovative spirit and strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate scientific or business disciplines
- Must have a working knowledge of the clinical development
- Familiarity with healthcare compliance and other relevant guidance (HIPAA, FCPA, Safe Harbor, etc.)
- Fluency in English is required
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for Contracts Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly