Scientific Advisor - Oncology
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Location: Brussels, Belgium - EU
This non-profit research organization is looking for a who is an experienced scientific advisor, working in a clinical research setting.
You will be part of the team focussed on scientific development, set-up and the conducting of clinical trials, research programs and related activities in collaboration with various scientific partners.
- Supports scientific leadership, under the guidance of the Medical Director, to develop and execute scientific mission and strategic goals
- Contributes to the conception of patient-focused, patient- oriented clinical trials research programmes or translational research projects
- Supports the further development of clinical trials and research programmes with various scientific partners, academic networks, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Participates in the negotiation, set-up and conduct of multinational scientific collaborations involving multiple partners, e.g., by contributing to study protocol development and writing as well as core document review.
- Supports the project management team in the review of core study documents, scientific meeting preparation etc.
- Assist finance and legal teams in budget and contracts planning
- Provides scientific training and guidance to staff members
- Take responsibility for compliance to GCP, SOPs and ethical conduct within the studies in your portfolio
- Represents the enterprise in various scientific activities, including speaking at workshops and conferences.
Do you have:
- Advanced Life Sciences degree
- Experience in Oncology, Breast cancer an advantage
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Fluent verbal and written English, other languages an advantage
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multicultural team
- Embrace a fast-paced, patient focussed research environment with energy and enthusiasm
Please contact Julie Robinson for a more detailed insight into this organization and the prospects of this role.
+44 1293 584300
Salary: €60,000 - €65,000 Per Annum + Bonus/benefits
Apply for Scientific Advisor - Oncology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly