Digital Health Project Manager
- Experience Level
Who are PRA?
PRA have a rare opportunity for a Project Manager to join our EMEA Digital Health Team, where you will be working home based and assigned to single sponsor - a world leading Pharmaceutical company. We remain at the forefront of digital health and our Mobile Health Platform allows for decentralized clinical trials which enables us to engage with patients virtually and in real time wherever they are in the world. Our digital health solutions leverage the technology at our patients fingertips – smartphones, laptops, activity trackers, tablets and more – to engage them in real time.
In additional to promoting a healthy work-life balance, excellent remuneration and benefits package, our commitment to our staff is only surpassed by our commitment to advancing treatment options available to patients: We understand the importance of supporting and investing in our people. With 20% of our employees promoted last year, we don’t need to tell you that your career will thrive at PRA. We know it. And we can prove it. As we grow, so will you. Come discover your PRA.
Drive forward all Digital Health (eCOA/ePRO) Operations-related activities, supporting study teams assess and recommending new and emerging technologies that can help optimize operational efficiency within the CoE. Provide consultation of supplier assessment and recommend supplier and technology alternatives to study teams, as well as suppliers' specification development and set-up activities throughout trial's lifecycle. Provide technical expertise to cross-functional study team on changes of scope, assessment of risk, and oversight of system's requirements/updates. Maintain an awareness of industry benchmarks and evaluate innovative new technologies to ensure Connected Health Solutions & Operations (CHS&O) processes are at the ‘best practice’ level of performance
• Lead all Digital Health Operations-related activities, serving as the main point of contact to cross-functional study teams
• Assess and recommend new and emerging technologies that can help optimize operational efficiency within the CoE
• Lead finalization of supplier assessment and recommend supplier and technology alternatives to study teams
• Oversee suppliers' specification development and set-up activities throughout trial's lifecycle
• Provide technical expertise to cross-functional study team on changes of scope, assessment of risk, and oversight of system's requirements / updates
• Liaise between the study team and Digital Health technology suppliers, in preparing for inspections
• Track key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics for supplier-provided services
• Lead follow up meetings after the completion of study start-up activities
• Lead the resolution of issues escalated by study teams
• Proactively assist the study team's close-out/deactivation of the technology system
• Support training, mentoring, and on-boarding of current and future staff
You are someone who;
Has a life science degree coupled with operational experience of clinical trials within a pharmaceutical company and/or CRO. Demonstrable knowledge of working with various Clinical / Digital Health technologies: COA / eCOA / ePRO, Wearables (Actigraphy), Telemedicine, Patient/Site engagement, Direct-to-Patient (DtP) platforms, and Imaging / ECG. Possess knowledge of clinical development processes, global clinical operations, and strategic planning.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for Digital Health Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly