Director of Clinical Studies
- Experience Level
This is an excellent opportunity for a Director of Clinical Studies to join a large pharmaceutical company in North Germany. The chosen candidate will be responsible for delivery of global clinical studies to agreed timelines, budget and quality standards. If you think you are ready to take your clinical career to the next level then this might be the role for you. Job Responsibilities
- Line management of Clinical Studies Department staff, including general management, staff onboarding, professional development, performance appraisals, and employee counselling.
- Manages staff by establishing goals that will increase knowledge and skill levels, and by delegating tasks commensurate with their skill level
- Oversees active and forthcoming project, programs, and tasks managed by the Clinical Studies Department.
- Analyse resourcing capacity and ensures a consistent quality of services and balanced workload within the Clinical Studies Department.
- Supervises the development of the departmental staff plan, identifying needs to hire new staff in a timely fashion and supports HR department in the recruitment process.
- Provides regular financial perforamance updates to the Leadership accordingly.
- Provides Clinical Studies expert oversight and guidance. Creates alternative solutions to address business and operational challenges