Medical Director - Endocrinology
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
PRA and our employees have won numerous awards and accolades in the CRO industry and 2020 hasn’t been any different with gold winners in the Project Manager and Clinical Research Team of the Year at the Pharma Times awards!
We have won multiple awards across Europe, The America’s and Asia Pacific including BioPharma Asia/Phar-East Best CRO, Pharma Times Clinical Company of The Year and special recognition at the Vaccine Industry Excellent Awards.
We are currently looking for a Medical Director - Endocrinology for our Medical Affairs Department in Mannheim, Germany or Reading, UK or Sofia, Bulgaria.
Joining our Medical Affairs Department working in a fast-paced, client-focused global environment the Medical Director's specialist expertise is called upon throughout the entire lifecycle of a project and as such the Medical Director plays a pivotal role in our business and project teams. Alongside Business Development the Medical Director is a key contributor in raising our business profile to ensure we are the preferred partner for our clients with support on their projects.
As well as sharing your vast medical expertise at investigator meetings, kick-off meetings, and client face-to-face meetings other responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a strong consultative relationship with the client throughout the project lifecycle
- Providing input into the creation of the protocol and other study-related documents
- Participating in discussions with regulators, key opinion leaders, senior management and our clients
- Delivering training to external project teams and PRA colleagues
- Reviewing medical data on the indication, inclusion / exclusion criteria and other medical issues to ensure our overall project deliverables are achieved and patient safety priortitised
- Collaborating with our Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plans
An expert in your field with an affinity to lead and inspire.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have the following:
- A medical qualification with license to practise and board certification
- Experience in the desired therapy area is essential, ideally with experience in phase II-III projects either in industry or as an Investigator
- Experience writing clinical study reports, poster presentations, and manuscripts for publication in a scientific journal is preferable
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com