Global Study Manager/Project Manager
- Experience Level
Providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. But innovation just for the sake of innovation isn’t why we do it. Side-by-side with our clients, we strive to move drug discovery forward, to help them develop lifesaving and life-improving drugs. We help change people’s lives for the better every single day. It’s who we are. And it’s who you could be too.
Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you’ll be at the heart of our client’s innovation.
As a Global Study Manager/ Project Manager, you will lead or contribute to one or more cross-functional global working groups and Study Teams, which deliver all operational aspects of one or more studies through all phases and stages.
- Drive Operational excellence by developing operational plans, creating and managing clinical study budget and overseeing the consistency of operations
- Manage vendor and stakeholders by managing relationships with vendors and cross-functional stakeholders. Oversee performance of vendors and third-party providers
-Lead and influence by establishing yourself as a leader within the team, being recognized as a thought leader who inspires others to perform at their best and learn from best practices. You’ll be shaping our capabilities and evolving your role overtime
- Manage risk and compliance by developing site monitoring and risk mitigation strategies and ensuring your team adheres to all appropriate standards, including ICH/GCP and other regulations
- Plan demand and supply by overseeing the resource management, forecast and maintenance of supplies needed to ensure sites have the necessary supplies to run clinical studies
- Provide country oversight by leading feasibility assessments to ensure countries and sites are selected for participation in trials. Provide guidance to country operational reps during trials
Talented and passionate.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and we enable this success through consistent training, development and support. To be successful in this position you will have:
- Have a growth mindset and are excited about learning through experience
- Feel comfortable thinking on your feet and thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous and highly collaborative environments
- Have a minimum 3 years of relevant experience like clinical trial management or project management experience
- Hold a university degree or equivalent years of experience, preferred focus in life sciences
- A self-starter who finds passion in achieving successful outcomes by leading, directing and inspiring peers
- Want to make a difference and find excitement in innovating practices, products and processes
- Possess strong working knowledge of drug development process and respective regulations, including ICH and GCP guidelines
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Program Manager £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Study Manager £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Project Management £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom