Cell Therapy Specialist (Process operator)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
a leading global biotechnology company seeking a highly motivated individual to be part of a team that works on innovative T cell therapy for cancer treatment in a brand-new state of the art facility in Amsterdam. This is a revolutionary treatment in which you will be directly helping to save cancer patients lives.
You will be responsible for media preparation, material staging, waste handling, sample delivery, visual inspection/cryopreservation of drug product in a cGMP manufacturing facility.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- To perform tasks associated with the manufacturing of clinical and commercial products following batch records and standard operating procedures (SOPs) in B, D and CNC grade areas;
- To work as part of a dedicated and committed team to execute GMP runs in close collaboration with Product Sciences, Material Management, and Quality Assurance & Quality Control;
- To assist in optimization of SOPs and Batch records, revise existing Manufacturing Batch Records, SOPs, WIs to support process improvements and maintain GMP compliance;
- Assist in investigations required to manage deviations;
- Assist in managing change controls;
- To strictly comply with SOPs and cGMP regulations; accurately complete documentation associated with clinical and commercial manufacturing;
- To ensure a consistent process execution to guarantee high quality output.
- Requires MBO and/or Bachelor's degree OR 2 or more years of cGMP experience in a manufacturing pharmaceutical/biotechnology environment
- Previous experience with cell therapy products and/or cell culture processing experience is a plus Excellent skill
- Solid knowledge and understanding of cGDP and GMP legislation
As our client extends their global reach, they need colleagues interested in change, in challenge, and in building a new future together.
This is an opportunity for you to become part of an exciting journey towards eliminating the burden of chronic cancer care. Please apply today for a quick and confidential call back.