Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer post-marketing CONTRACT
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start minimum 6 months
- Remote working in the UK
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
The Senior PV Officer will support the PV Group Leaders and PV Manager in ensuring that day to day operational activities are completed. The Senior PV Officer may act as a PV Group Lead
The activities listed may not always be undertaken by the Senior PV officer, however these activities are within the remit of the role.
- Knowledge and use of the pharmacovigilance database for processing of Adverse Events (AE) and Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs).
- Triage and QC sign-off of AEs and ADR reports.
- Able to process and QC all types of ICSRs
- Testing for electronic submission via EudraVigilance for relevant Health Authorities as required.
- Submission of AEs and ADRs in the appropriate format to the Regulatory bodies, in compliance with the statutory timelines.
- Compilation and presentation of submission metrics.
- Review of literature searches and assessment of data for safety signals and ICSRs.
Full job description available on application
- The applicant will require a science degree and 3-5+years’ experience in Pharmacovigilance.
- Experience with post-marketing PV work essential
- Experience in QCing of work essential (particularly ICSRs)
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.