Customer Excellence Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you a Customer Experience professional looking for your next role within a global organization that makes a difference to human lives?
Are you highly customer focused, motivated and outcome driven with a true passion for creating and delivering market leading customer experiences?
Do you have proven experience managing Voice of The Customer (VoC) programs within a matrixed organization?
If you answered YES, then come and join our innovative Customer Excellence function at Covance by Labcorp!
We will consider applications from the UK or North America.
As the Customer Excellence Manager at Covance by Labcorp your main responsibilities will be:
- Collaborating with our Chief Customer Success Officer (CCSO) and Associate Director of Customer Excellence to develop customer excellence strategies, define targets and investment business cases for impactful targeted customer excellence initiatives
- Leading from the front to drive change and process improvement in customer interactions throughout the customer journey
- Champion VoC - driving accountability with operational departments, and sharing results
- Facilitating workshops and interviews with customers and internal stakeholders, collate feedback and prepare reports.
- Focusing on individual customer experience improvement where dissatisfaction is identified, working with key stakeholders to identify issues and ways to improve
- Contributing to Root Cause Analysis and suggesting correctiveactions to eliminate the root cause
- Partnering with multiple stakeholders to develop and implement excellence initiatives that ensure ease for customers to do business with Covance, to drive sales growth and increased loyalty.
- Presenting and gaining support for customer excellence concepts and methodologies from a variety of audiences unfamiliar with them
- Providing advice and guidance on best practice approaches and tool kits for Hypercare/Value Creation Workshops
- Degree (or equivalent)
- Post graduate qualifications
- Proven experience in Cx, sales, customer service, service design, business intelligence, business process improvement or marketing
- Demonstrable project management experience (planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives)
- Experience of leading cross functional teams in a matrixed organisation to deliver defined outcomes
- Experience facilitating and guiding meetings, workshops and group discussions, enabling others to collaborate more effectively, overcome barriers and achieve common goals and move projects forward
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative, at a high level within a matrixed and global environment, ensuring effective collaboration internally
- Ability to influence decision makers and a proven track record of success in this area
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change within a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to grasp complex concepts, be creative, and influence multiple departmental and functional processes
- Expert at leveraging resources and issue escalation for resolution