Study Design Lead
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Are you interested in making an impact through your everyday work?
- Are you passionate about advancing your career while making a difference in patients' lives?
- Do you love to organize projects and thrive in a dynamic, high-paced environment?
If you said yes to these questions and you are looking for a place where you can explore a multitude of career paths across the drug development spectrum, consider working at Covance as a Study Design Lead. This is a permanent, full time position, based remotely, open in Belgium, Switzerland, UK and Spain.
- As a Study Design Lead, you will collaborate with our pharmaceutical company clients to review clinical protocols, define the components of clinical trial study designs, and work with internal teams to highlight risks and financial impacts associated with various study design options. In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Accurately interpreting clinical protocol requirements and coordinating the preparation of Covance clinical trial databases
- Utilizing technical, therapeutic area, and pharmaceutical industry knowledge to successfully coordinate the completion of Covance clinical trial databases
- Coordinating internal processes and communications related to study design and ensuring that follow-up actions are recorded and global monitoring plans are implemented
- Ensuring that all customer requirements are documented and acted upon
- Building strong relationships to ensure high quality study design
Do you have the following education and experience?
- Bachelor of Science degree (flexible to consider those without a degree that have significant related experience)
- Minimum of 3 years of study design experience (can include clinical database design)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience interpreting and translating clinical protocols
- Technical writing experience is desirable
- Experience managing Clinical Trial Projects or designing clinical databases is a plu s
- High school diploma level (or equivalent) and/or University degree in a scientific field in a relevant area
- Minimum 1 years of previous industry experience in running Clinical Trial projects or in designing clinical databases, or equivalent education.
- Experience managing Clinical Trial Projects or designing clinical databases is a plus
- Collaborative attitude and fostering excellent communication within a team
- Agility to deal with conflicting priorities and possess appropriate self-management skills