6 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
COVANCE BY LABCORP
With all the uncertainty in the world, your job stability should not be a concern.
Covance by labcorp have supported the pharmaceutical industry develop more medicines worldwide than any other company, including the top 50 best-selling drugs on the market today. But we are much more than a normal CRO:
- We are also the world´s biggest Central Lab, generating more clinical trial data than all other central laboratories combined
- Our Early Phase Solutions have proved to shave off 30 % time from lead candidate to Proof of Concept
- LabCorp/Covance were the first in receiving FDA approval to perform COVID19 tests using an at-home collection kit.
Join us and see why Covance by labcorp are uniquely positioned to offer you not only a job, but a stable, long-term international career, and why more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers.
This job ispermanent, full time, and would suit a CRA who has independent monitoring experience within pharma or CRO, including strong ph I -III oncology CRA experience.
This job offers excellent exposure to a range of disease areas, and a real opportunity for career progression and promotion in time.
IS THIS YOU?
- You relish working in a fast paced environment, on complex and demanding protocols, enabling you to develop your scientific knowledge and CRA skills.
- You enjoy working in a friendly and collaborative team environment under a supportive line manager.
At Covance by labcorp you will have autonomy to organize your work. In return, you will be supported and empowered to go beyond the typical CRA role, to really be an expert on your protocols and to own your sites .
- Your focus will be direct site management, influencing site performance
- Your hands-on experience will enable you to nurtur collaborative relationships with your sites: how will you make the study relevant for them? How will you efficiently solve their issues and answer their questions about systems, documentation, filing or building audit-ready habits?
... so we can tell you about the cookies & brownie days, the sense of humor and team support that permeate everything we do, how our managers constantly review study/site allocation to ensure workload balance or why you will not grow a stale career with us.
University life science degree or Nursing background.
- Clinical monitoring in Pharma/CRO and Oncology studies ph I to III are needed.
- Excellent understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting