- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Senior Biostatistician required to work for Covance in Phases I-IV
- You will be employed by Covance and work within our FSPx department 100% dedicated to one Sponsor
- The Sponsor is a top 30 pharmaceutical company who has a strong and diverse product pipeline
- Office based in any of our European or South African offices or home based anywhere in Europe or South Africa
- You must be an experienced Lead Biostatistician experience gained within a CRO/Pharma/Biotech
- Pro-active attitude, good communication and project management skills required
Discover new opportunities to grow your career as a Covance FSP Senior Biostatistician. Our partner has an incredibly exciting and diverse pipeline including oncology, transplantation, urology and anti-infectives. The position offers a strong support network, flexible working solutions and the opportunity to raise your profile in the industry. If you are looking to strengthen your therapeutic expertise within oncology whilst gaining exposure to a Bio-Pharmaceutical working environment this is a fantastic opportunity.
This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining Covance as we continue to grow and expand. This is a full-time home or office-based role anywhere within Europe or South Africa.
What is FSP?
At Covance, you can redefine what is possible and discover your extraordinary potential within our Functional Service Provider team (FSP).
As a Covance employee dedicated to an FSP project you will bring your specialized discipline to a core team working directly with one sponsor. Whether your specialization is in clinical monitoring, clinical project management, data management, biometrics or pharmacovigilance Covance has an FSP opportunity to match your area of expertise.
Each FSP offers a unique opportunity to be a part of the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch. We have multiple partnerships giving you the variety and the flexibility to stay with sponsors, try a new external secondment or work in house on Covance studies.
With the support of exceptional people and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with dedicated mentoring, training and personalized development planning. Further information can be found at: https://www.covance.com/services/functional-service-provision.html
Job Primary Functions
- perform lead statistician role
- preparation of SAP/mock shells
- perform project management activities
- perform complex statistical analyses, QC
- review CRF and other study specific documents
- provide statistical input to CSR, review CSR
- present and share knowledge at team meetings
- represent the department during client driven audits
A comprehensive full job description is available.
- Master's degree, equivalent, or higher in Biostatistics or related field
- You must be an experienced Lead Biostatistician with ideally some oncology experience gained within a CRO/Pharma
- Ability to program in one or more statistical software packages (SAS® preferred) used to conduct statistical analyses
- Ability to effectively communicate statistical concepts
- You must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written
PLEASE NOTE CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FULFIL THE CRITERIA MAY NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Peter Lewis on +44 (0) 1628 543 457 . To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
FSP, Functional Service Provision, Clinical Analytics, FSPx, Statistician, Biostatistician, Stato, Statistics, Senior Biostatistician, Lead Biostatistician, Study Biostatistician, pharma, pharmaceutical, Bloemfontein, Vienna, Brussels, Sofia, Prague, Paris, Berlin, Athens, Budapest, Dublin, Rome, Vilnius, Amsterdam, Warsaw, Lisbon, Bucharest, Moscow, Bratislava, Madrid, Bern, Basel, Kiev, Slough, Berkshire, London, England, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, Cambridge, Swansea, Sheffield, Manchester, Alderley Edge, Birmingham, home based, field based, home-based UK Anywhere, anywhere in England, anywhere in Scotland, anywhere in Wales, anywhere in Ireland, flexible location, CDISC, SDTM ADaM, "Statistical Analysis Plan", study protocols, clinical study reports, integrated summary of safety and efficacy reports, Investigator Brochures, periodic safety update reports, oncology, rare diseases, Europe, cancer, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, South Africa.