PROJECT MANAGER 1, PHASE IV, RWE, REMOTE EU
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Do you feel your time has come to deepen your first Project Manager job?
At the Covance RWE & Phase IV Solutions team we have opened a Project Management I opportunity, to support the growth expected in the Covance´s Top Large Pharma clients sector.
This group has a truly compelling story to tell: 2020 CRO Leadership Award for Late Phase, 220+ Global Studies in less than 5 years and the future looks even more exciting as we have embarked in a mission to challenge the traditional site-based paradigm by integrating virtual components into otherwise classic study designs.
WHY JOINING COVANCE PH IV SOLUTIONS?
- You will create your work-life balance with a remote job (anywhere in Europe) that allows for flexibility in time managent.
- Covance is one of the few CROs that can offer a single, integrated solution across clinical and post-marketing authorization.
- With 20 + years expertise in Phase IV/ RWE we have created a strong dedicated team, we´re not a general clinical team who also do Phase IV trials
- We have deep therapy area expertise, regulatory know-how across drug, device and diagnostic development, and specialist teams for key disciplines
- As part of LabCorp ®, we have unparalleled access to data, as we can incorporate laboratory data into observational studies to support real-world evidence.
You will be responsible for project delivery with regards to agreed time, scope, cost and quality, acting as main client contact for smaller studies and together with Sr PMs for larger studies.
On a normal day, you will find yourself facilitating cross-functional teamwork within the project team (especially CRAs, Start-up and Regulatory, Labs, Feasibilities, PV, DM, SAS Programming) and with KOL and sponsor representatives, to ensure the successful completion of your protocols.
You will contribute to the design, tracking and revision of project plans, work allocation and KPIs for specified metrics.
When it comes to your support in meeting financial performance targets, we will trust you with forecasting, revenue recognition, profit margin maintenance and out of scope responsibilities.
You will thrive in this job if you enjoy to:
- Inspire effective teamwork and motivating diverse teams within an international matrix system.
- Facilitate QC and risk management initiatives to ensure project deliverables are met acoording to regulatory, Covance and client requirements
Even when you will not have direct Line management responsibilities, you will have an important say in nurturing Covance´s talent by:
- Training & mentoring in multiple areas of expertise
- Contributing to performance feedback
This job is afull time & permanent position to beemployed through Covance. For more information please contact Carlos Villanueva on +34 648853615 or mail email@example.com
(Internal Job Grade: 112)
Advance degree, PhD and/or MBApreferred
Extensive expertise and insight into (remote) monitoring of Ph IV studies, including CRA oversight, and tracking projects against financial milestones and interpreting billing guidelines are, not a nice to have, they are the essence of this job.
This means that we will be able to consider your kind application if you:
- Have developed a career in a CRO or pharmaceutical Company, going through all the phases of CRA development until your current role, in which you either have already acquired first experience in Clinical Project Management or are overseeing a CRA team, as Clinical Team Lead or a similar capacity.
- B ring specific international Ph IIIB/ IV interventional and non-interventional & Real World Evidence studies (PASS, observational, natural history, regisitries...) hands-on expertise
Experience in De-Centralised Trials/ Hybrid design and /or Low Interventional strategy, is an advantadge