Snr Project Data Manager
7 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Project Data Manager
Contract and Permanent
UK - remote
We are recruiting for a CRO who supports clients in over 100 countries helping them to deliver life changing therapies to patients across the globe.
This role will be particularly of interest if you
·Enjoy working in a fast-paced CRO and thrive working in an international environment.
·Have extensive data and project management experience and are passionate about data project management.
·Enjoy working closely with sponsors and internal customers.
·You have excellent budget negotiating skills and enjoy being the main client contact for Data Management related issues.
·You enjoy attending and preparing bid defences and kick off meetings as well as participating in internal and external audits.
As part of the Senior Project Management team your responsibilities will include:
- Acts as Functional Lead for Data Management including primary contact for internal liaison between Data Management/Operations and Project Management, Clinical Monitoring, and other functional groups
- Coordinate the work of the assigned Data Management/Data Operations team
- Ensures launch, delivery and completion of all Data Management activities and milestones according to contractual agreement and relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), guidelines, and regulations.
- Provides project specific training to internal and external audiences as required.
- Responsible for financial management of assigned projects / programs, including revenue recognition, changes in scope and participation in internal project review meetings, including liaison with Finance and Contracts groups as needed.
- Monitors and communicates project progress to the Sponsor and project team including use of project status reports and tracking tools/metrics to enable in stream data collection and query management.
- Plan, manages and requests resources for assigned projects.
- Develop and maintain project plans, specifications and documentation in line with SOP requirements.
- Maintains documentation on an ongoing basis and ensures that all TMF filing is complete and up to date.
- Participates in, and presents at internal, Sponsor, third-party, and investigator meetings.
- Plans for and creates necessary documentation to support internal and external audits; participates in such audits.
- Trains and mentor’s data management staff
- Prepares input for, and participates in proposal bid defense meetings
For further information please contact Louise Clark on +44 (0)1293 584300
Apply for Snr Project Data Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly