Senior Clinical Trial Educator / MSL
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
CTEs collaborate with research staff and other stakeholders to drive trial recruitment and to support study specific training needs. The CTE acts as a strategic partner to both external and internal stakeholders to optimise the site experience and performance. Leads the relationship management and communication of medical and scientific information with health-care providers, patients, care givers.
• Works with research sites to develop study-specific action plans to accelerate patient recruitment or support study-specific procedure training
• Provides education to health care professionals and their staff, reinforces study protocols as related to a clinical trial
• May have direct interaction with patients to offer education on trial, disease, and/or device/medication. Partner with referral networks to itentify potential trial subjects.
• May partner with referral networks to identify potential subjects for a trial;
• maintains and analyzes customer records to customize strategies to maximize patient pre-screening, screening, enrollment in trial
• completes internal electronic reporting systems; organizes and holds group events to optimize program delivery; successfully manages objections raised;
• maintains organization equipment safely and in a good state of repair
• and maintains up-to-date technical knowledge of specialty and disease areas.
• Bachelor's Degree BA/BS in Health Sciences or related field or equivalent academic professional qualifications.
• High School Diploma or equivalent Registered Nurse or other Healthcare Professional.
• Significant experience of working in a clinical research environment
• Experienced in Cardiology, Pulmonology and or Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
• Clinical competence in relevant therapeutic area
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to execute tasks with minimal oversight
• Prepared to make considered decisions on own initiative
• Ability to coordinate and complete activities across multiple functions
• Ability to quickly gain an understanding of a situation and to have a solutions based approach to resolving problems
• Strong customer service approach
• Collaborative mentality
• High flexibility to travel, Team player for the good of the team; upholding values of IQVIA and the CTE group, empathy and awareness of cultural differences.
• Works to develop and raise the skill level of others; mentors, Takes on additional responsibilities beyond their normal role.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.