Operations Analyst 1
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Within Tech Sol Business Operations – Multi Country Operations, the Financial Analyst missions are:
- Contributes to the monitoring and administrative management of Multi country deals
- Ensures that opportunities are correctly set up in IQVIA CRM (in line with contract and IQVIA policy in term of services / products and timeline), and lead the updates
- Ensures that customer billing is consistent with the contract: Collect / Gather all paperwork requested for billing, ensure paperwork are in line with IQVIA policy and process the billing notification to trigger the billing
- Ensures invoices delivered to customers are exhaustive, accurate and on time
- Contributes to revenue recognition and allocation (around 100 opportunities / 4 MUSD by quarter)
- Contributes, working with Sales, to the management of the customer relationship (respond to customer complaints on invoices)
- Contributes to ad hoc analysis as needed to improve customer satisfaction and revenue recognition
Working closely with Sales, Finance, and Billing Center representatives.
- Pack Office and Excel expert;
- CRM SalesForce.com and SAP friendly;
- Professional English writing and speaking (ability to participate and facilitate meetings face to face and by phone).
- Strong communication skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Team Player;
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Finance/Sales Administration;
- Degree on Finance (preferential);
- Knowledge of Pharma industry is a plus.
- Provides support to Sales to set up opportunities in IQVIA CRM;
- Checks that opportunities are created in CRM accordance with the contract;
- Requests to Sales all documents mandatory for billing;
- Checks that all documents provided for billing and revenue recognition are provided and consistent with the contract and IQVIA Policy;
- Creates and Submit Billing Notification Form (BNF) and Credit Notes (CN);
- Controls that invoices produced are compliant with the expected;
- Controls that revenue recognition and allocation are compliant with the expected;
- Contributes to accruals definition and submit accrual template.
• If you're not a EU citizen you must have a resident visa or a permanent visa.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.