QA Manager (GCP) - Europe – Home based
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Specialised – within GCP as minimum, with experience of performing Investigator Site Audits (+3yrs), vendor/supplier audits and other types of audits such as eTMF or CRO.
- Organised – able to plan, conduct, report and follow-up contracted audits (including CAPA plans) within agreed budget and timelines
- Supportive – conducting peer reviews, giving feedback on client deliverables and strategic advice to clients on WMS development and change
- This is an immediate, full-time employment opportunity.
We could be a great fit for you if you are looking for:
- Genuine variety. Our team relish the change of pace of working different sizes of clients, the variety of different sites and types of audits and gaining experience of a variety of different systems and processes.
- A team that grows together. Although we work remotely, we are firm believers in fostering collaborative working relationships amongst our colleagues, sharing insights, knowledge.
- New experiences – our auditors work internationally across different types of organisations and audits. We also enable training and development into another GxP area for auditors.
- Travel opportunities. We’d typically expect you to undertake approx. 20-25 audits a year which could require up to 50% travel. That doesn’t mean you’ll be away from home for months at a time. We work hard to schedule assignments to provide you with a fair work/life balance.
- Thorough knowledge of GCP and/or other applicable regulatory requirements
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation, and prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written skills, and the ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Self-motivation and ability to function independently and within a team
- Ability to function calmly under pressure
- Practical and enquiring approach to problem-solving
- Dedication to quality and reliability in all aspects of work
- Responsiveness to customer needs and focus on customer satisfaction
Education or Equivalent Experience
- Life science degree, or equivalent qualification or experience preferred
- Extensive auditing experience in GCP (as a minimum)