- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
AL Solutions are searching for an experienced Biostatistician to work for a small Biotechnology company, based in the South of Switzerland.
This is an opportunity to join a small clinical stage biotech company based in the glamorous city of Lausanne. The organisation focuses on the development of innovative therapeutics and diagnostics for Neurodegenerative diseases.
We are searching for a Biostatistician that has a scientific background within Statistics applied to drug development (R&D) whom is confident to work independently.
- Hands-on support within biostatistics
- Input into the protocol design for preclinical pharmacology studies
- Sample size estimation
- Statistical methods
- Prepare SAPs (statistical analysis plans)
- Communicate with internal and external teams teaching them the results/concepts
- Coordinate biostatistical activities with the clinical team
- Liaise with regulatory agencies
- Support and supervise CROs and external vendors
- 4+ years’ experience as a Biostatistician within a Pharma/CRO environment
- PhD (or equivalent) within Statistics or a related field within science
- Excellent communicational skills
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If this role or similar roles to this are of interest to you, Send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
call : 02037781452 - Aramis Frost
Apply for Bio Statistician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly