Senior Clinical Data Manager, (all genders)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Data Manager Madrid
Pharma Resourcing Solutions Linical Europe
Linical Co., Ltd. (‘Linical’) is a premier global CRO headquartered in Osaka, Japan, listed in the prime segment of the Tokyo Stock exchange, and dedicated to serve its clients as a true partner in development. With more than 700 employees Linical directly covers a total of more than 20 countries in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific including Japan via its own offices and staff.
Linical’s European arm is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany with a substantial presence in Paris and Madrid. Its geographic footprint facilitates a significant presence in the leading Western European markets, combined with well-established affiliate operations in key emerging markets in Central- and Eastern Europe.
We offer individualized solutions that are tailored to the specific needs of our sponsors. We work as integrated teams functioning with maximum transparency throughout each study, making sure that the sponsor is kept up to date on all study parameters and progress. We are dedicated to the highest standards of quality, with a special focus on the therapeutic areas oncology, immunology and CNS, based on experience and expertise.
Pharma Resourcing Solutions PRS
Linical Pharma Resourcing Solutions (Linical PRS) has the experience and a clear understanding of the importance of our clients’ resourcing strategies. With the flexibility that this level of service requires, Linical is able to serve a full range of resourcing requirements as per our clients’ needs and expectations.
Linical PRS is supported by a strong and continuous recruitment activity, accompanied by qualified and highly experienced line management personnel as well as strong leadership oversight throughout the process. Thus, PRS can guarantee success and commitment to the project objectives of our clients.
We truly believe people are the real value of a company and we invest in their performance and their professional satisfaction. For our further dynamic and successful company growth Linical Europe is seeking for a Senior Clinical Data Manager
- Provide experienced support and resource in ensuring study delivery of clinical data management activities.
- Work closely with Data Project Managers to support data management activities.
- Ensure the quality and delivery of clinical data management work (data processing, documentation, reporting, filing, etc).
- Oversee metrics
- Drive study and lead good clinical data management practice across the study data management procedures.
- Deliver clinical data management project requirements.
- Work with data management systems and practices in quality and rigor across different areas (data management, reporting, GCPs, etc).
- Good working relationships with internal / external customers.
As an ideal candidate you should have the following profile:
- University degree in life sciences or an appropriate combination of relevant education and experience.
- Experience working as a Clinical Data Manager at a CRO or pharmaceutical environment - Proficiency in English is a must
- Extensive prior exposure in a data management role, as an individual contributor with the ability to demonstrate knowledge of all aspects of data management.
- Working experience in various data managements systems.
At Linical, we embrace the opportunities and possibilities that are held by diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds regardless of race, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or any other legally protected characteristic. Linical will consider all candidates that match with the requirements of the position, promoting diversity and equal opportunity for all.