Operations Recruitment Manager - Patient Recruitment - Outsourced to sponsor
7 days left
- Experience Level
As an Operations Recruitment Manager, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients, a company that values performance, recognises merit and has a high focus on quality. This environment encourages innovation, individuality and embraces people that want to be a part of it.
The Operations Recruitment Manager is primarily accountable for the management, execution and timely delivery of tactics for patient and site-facing initiatives.
Tactics include, but are not limited to:
- Patient recruitment, retention or compliance; Informed Consent; or site engagement.
- This position acts as the interface with key stakeholders involved in the development, management, and dissemination of patient and site-facing tactics.
- Responsible for maintaining the library of tools and tactics, as well as maintaining documentation of business processes and quality standards for effective tactic development.
A dynamic, forward thinking individual who can bring experience in patient recruitment and retention to this growing initiative.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- A background in the clinical research industry and previous experience of patient
recruitment and retention ideally in a CRO or pharmaceutical setting.
- Expertise in the areas of drug development, clinical trial operations, and strategic planning.
- Previous experience in clinical trial operations including the execution of study outreach,
patient compliance and study support programs.
- Strong planning and tracking skills, customer focused, well organized, detail oriented and capable of successfully managing multiple projects.
- Excellent time, priority, and self-management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong team orientation; demonstrates initiative to solve problems and improve efficiency and/or customer service.
- High-degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for Operations Recruitment Manager - Patient Recruitment - Outsourced to sponsor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly