Senior Capital Project Engineer
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Senior Capital Project Engineer to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who are involved in the manufacturing of human blood plasma products. This position is on a permanent basis and will be based in Elstree, Hertfordshire. For more information regarding this role please get in contact now!
- You will be professionally responsible for all aspects of assigned projects.
- To work effectively as a both as a team member and a team leader to effectively deliver the project objectives of scope, budget, programme.
- Identify challenges and opportunities on projects, communicate, and put in place plans to mitigate the challenges and capitalise the opportunities and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Develop project cost estimates and maintain cost accuracy throughout project life cycle.
- Manage projects over a multiyear duration with a portfolio size of £3 to £5 million.
- Manage Cap-Ex Projects, from inception to completion in accordance to the company's project policy and stage gate process.
- Develop fixed project budgets and provide accurate project spend forecast and manage financial project spend throughout project life cycle.
- Develop and deliver accurate and professional business cases to support capital project proposals.
- Produce and communicate to all stakeholders' regular forecasts of budget and schedule.
- Develop accurate Project Initiation and Cap-Ex request documents to seek business approval and funding.
- Define, monitor and maintain project programmes through design, construction, commissioning and validation phases to agreed completion targets.
- Analyse problem statement using technical tools and data and develop solutions accordingly.
- Help support the preparation of the annual Capital Budget and directly provide Engineering feasibility, costing and timeline input.
- Any other assigned duties.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.