Senior CRA (with Lead responsibilites)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA is hiring a Lead CRA to be embedded with our innovative biotech client in Australia. Lead CRA is a role rather than a title and would be aligned to the responsibilities of a Lead CRA within the company. This will involve supporting the CTM with running reports/metrics/supporting the other CRAs on the study, some report review and carrying out more management responsibilities to help support trial management at a country/regional level. A Lead CRA is a middle step in between a CRA and Trial Manager. You will still be responsible for sites, but have a certain amount of FTE dedicated to the Lead CRA responsibilities.
- The program has a strong and innovative pipeline in oncology, with a high percentage of compounds moving from Phase I into later phase so the organization will continue to grow and foster career development opportunities
- This is a very varied role, whilst acting as a support for the Trial Manager you will also provide mentorship and support for monitoring CRAs, this will be invaluable to bridge the gap for future trial management opportunities
- You will be assigned sites to monitor to maintain these skills, however you will only be dedicated to 1 study to allow for the additional lead responsibilities
- Roles are home-based and travel is regionalized as much as possible to promote work life balance for you, although interstate travel may still be required outside of those locations
- You will work in a supportive and nurturing environment that values a united team approach where help and support is always provided by PRA and sponsor management
- Career progression is highly supported, with management adopting a ‘retain and grow’ ethos to nurture talent through the PRA embedded program giving you access development opportunities through an insourced team
- The global team has impressive retention with minimal turnover in the last 5 years which means you will be part of a stable and motivated team with high standards of performance
- You will be based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide and able to commit to local and interstate travel as required
- Previous strong SCRA experience, within CRO or pharmaceutical industry and within oncology is essential, however we can be flexible on the level of experience
- You will be motivated and strive for excellent in your work, keen to take on additional responsibilities and you must be confident working autonomously to ensure delivery of expectations
PRA is proud to be one of the consistent leaders in the CRO industry globally, employing over 18,000 people across 90 countries. We are committed to the future of clinical development & dedicated to helping our clients improve patient's lives through our partnering with new and innovative pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
“PRA Health Sciences is an equal opportunities employer; we welcome and celebrate diversity in the work place and we strive to ensure that all employees feel safe, connected and secure in their working environment”
Apply for Senior CRA (with Lead responsibilites)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly