Senior Statistical Programmers
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Geoff King at RBW Consulting has engaged with one of the world’s recognised specialist biometrics CROs supporting global pharma, biotech and medical device companies as they embark on an exciting period of growth. Due to organic growth, this company now require multiple Senior Statistical Programmers who share the company values of providing a high quality, professional service in a flexible and rewarding work environment.
Having recently won a prestigious national award for innovation, this company pride themselves on their renowned team of biometrics experts pushing the boundaries of what biometrics can provide to the pharmaceutical industry and actively encourage input to improve processes and SOPs.
Supported by an award winning in-house system, this is position is able to be worked remotely within the UK.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- CDISC SDTM & ADaM mapping and programming
- Project lead on assigned studies
- Lead role in the development and implementation of new systems, processes and SOPs
- Providing expert advice and technical expertise to internal and external stakeholders
- Production of analysis datasets and tables, listings & figures
- Provide training and mentoring Statistical Programming staff
- Statistical programming in SAS within the CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industries
- Proven track record in leading study teams
- Subject Matter Expert
- Commercial awareness, budgeting, resource allocation etc
- Advanced knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
- Degree in computer science or related field and 5+ years relevant experience
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to email@example.com or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.