Permanent CRA - USA - East Coast - $105,000-$125,000
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Upsilon Global are looking for an CRA interested in joining a close-knit team to monitor key sites across the USA (East Coast). Working as part of a dedicated team, you will mainly be assigned to Oncology studies, however the CRO also have a strong Rare Diseases portfolio as well.
If you’re perhaps working for a large Sponsor/CRO and are becoming frustrated by the multiple communication lines and management layers, or are perhaps frustrated by excessive lengthy processes, with this team you’ll be able to get things done when they need to be done and have the autonomy to make key decisions rather than have to wait days/weeks for answers.
What’s more exciting are the opportunities for progression, the exposure to a variety of operational functions most larger companies restrict to separate business units and the innovative compounds small specialist companies work with.
- Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and termination visits
- To identify potential sites for a proposed study in conjunction with the Project Team, and conduct feasibility assessment of sites as required
- Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed and filed as required
- To track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study, and discuss potential study risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and LCRA
- To liaise with all other appropriate departments to ensure the smooth running of the study
- Mentor and train other CRA’s as and when required
- Prove assistance in the submissions procedures
- To assemble files and ensure documents for the trial master file accurately reflect the progress of the study
- Other Ad-Hoc CRA duties
- Minimum 5 years of CRA experience
- Minimum 3 years of Oncology experience
- Ideally you will have worked on Oncology studies within the last 12 months
- SSU experience is a bonus, but not essential
- Graduate or postgraduate degree with a concentration in a scientific or healthcare discipline
- Willingness to travel to site post Covid-19
- Fluency in English
Please contact Harry Henson on email@example.com or +44 203 875 9966 for further information about the vacancy.
Apply for Permanent CRA - USA - East Coast - $105,000-$125,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly