5 days left
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Our Medical and Patient Communications team is a full-service Medical Communications Agency within IQVIA, with a global team working across Europe and the USA. Supporting our clients from Phase II onwards, we provide highly impactful communications programmes to engage healthcare professionals, payers and patients, which harness the power of IQVIA’s healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Medical and Patient Communications (MPC) group is expanding, and we are seeking an enthusiastic and focused Project Executive to join us at this very exciting time in our evolution. The Project Executive will support the Project Management team in the planning, execution and wrap up of various types of deliverables across our business. The Project Executive will be involved in all aspects of a project supporting the Project Management team ensuring all deliverables are on time and within budget and in accordance with standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies and practices. The successful candidate will be well-organized, have excellent attention to detail and thrive in a fast-past environment. An understanding of medical communications agency activities and/or pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage.
- Provide support to operational and account / project teams in the development and delivery of project activities for internal and external customers
- Assist with the set up and maintenance of all project documentation files and records. Update and maintain internal databases, tracking systems, and project plans with project specific information
- Coordinate and attend account / project team meetings, including client teleconferences or meetings as appropriate. Maintain client contact as appropriate with the direction of other members of IQVIA team. Take and record minutes, notes and actions and follow up accordingly
- Take responsibility for the delivery of identified project activities; assist with the coordination of schedules for allocated projects or items, keeping account / project manager informed of progress.
- Liaise with internal departments as appropriate to coordinate delivery of projects, including scheduling and briefing.
- With support and guidance develop and maintain an overview of project budgets and track regularly escalating any issues as appropriate.
- Become familiar with IQVIA project management SOPs
- Actively seek out opportunities to expand knowledge and understanding of project management tools and techniques, vendor sourcing, briefing and management and attend internal and external training as appropriate
- Maintain general knowledge of all IQVIA’ medical communication services.
- Provide onsite support for client events
Competent in the use of (required):
- MS Outlook
Experienced in the use of (desirable):
- MS Project
- MS Teams
- Medical review platform (Veeva, Zinc, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience in lieu of degree
- Must bring at least internship experience in a corporate environment
- Experience of participating in teams
- Demonstrate ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain demanding timelines.
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Sound financial acumen
- Good judgement and ability to distinguish when further supervision is required
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
- Excellent Salary and Bonus
- Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
- Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
- Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
- Give As You Earn
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.