7 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
As a Contracts Associate, you will be dedicated to a one of our global Biotechnology clients who have an emerging presence in Europe and who are committed to improving lives of patients though innovative and transformative therapies.
As a Contracts Associate you will be working within a fast paced and dynamic team responsible for the commercial relationship with clinical trials sites.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Negotiation and on-going management of clinical trial agreements with investigative sites.
· Accurate forecast of contract execution timelines in support of timely site start up for the conduct of clinical trials
· Communicate and explain legal/ budgetary issues to internal and external parties per department guidelines and ensure country specific laws and regulations are followed.
· Review and evaluate client requested contract changes and based upon department guidelines escalates deviations as appropriate.
· Appraises contracts for completeness and accuracy and ensures adherence to department guidelines; corrects documents and files changes to contracts.
You will be supported in your role by a dedicated functional manager and benefit from a clear career progression pathway.
You have a commited working style with the ability to establish and reset priorities as the need arise. Risk-aware, you can adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organisation.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a legal discipline
· Experience working in contract administration with an understanding of legally binding agreements within a CRO, Pharmaceutical and NHS enviroment
· Ideally you will have experience of negotiating Clinical Trial Agreements with clinical research sites
· Fluency in written and spoken English
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for Contracts Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Administrator £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Finance / Administration £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Contracts / Proposals £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom