Clinical Research Associate
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Commitment to our staff is only surpassed by our commitment to advancing treatment options available to patients. We understand the importance of supporting and investing in our people. With 20% of our employees promoted last year, we don’t need to tell you that your career will thrive at PRA. We know it. And we can prove it. As we grow, so will you.
Come and discover your PRA.
Our Clinical Delivery team is world class and as a Clinical Research Associate within our EMEA Clinical Delivery team you will have the opportunity to work within a structure that is built to support growth and development of our team. We ensure that we leverage our top talent to enable the expansion of skill sets and advanced training as much as possible.
Our Clinical Research Associates are ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites throughout the trial lifecycle. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of therapeutic areas and supported on your PRA journey by both a dedicated functional manager and also the cutting edge and user friendly technology that we have here at PRA.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out.
- Planning and conducting various site visits (feasibility, site selection, interim and close-out) in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Preparing for and attending investigator meetings, coordinating the timely shipment and the subsequent proper storage and accountability of clinical supplies and following-up of drug safety issues.
- Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and work diligently to relevant guidelines
You will be operating as a key part of a global study team and plays a fundamental role in our clients’ drug development processes.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- You will be educated to degree level, have equivalent experience or be a licensed healthcare professional.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Apply for Clinical Research Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly