- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our employees are able to develop their careers in exciting new medical technologies, and so can you.
Oxford Biomedica’s Process R&D team consists of experienced scientists and engineers that have extensive expertise in all aspects of upstream and downstream development. PR&D take processes from the laboratory “bench” scale and apply process expertise and engineering fundamentals for delivery to Manufacturing.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Writer to join the team.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Author clear and concise documentation including protocols and scientific reports to support Upstream and Downstream process development activities in order to contribute to the overall group objectives in line with company objectives
- Review documentation including protocols and technical reports within Process R&D group, ensuring project objectives are met within a set time frame
- Maintain a high standard of record keeping and documentation so that information is clearly captured, disseminated and reported. Disseminate critical findings which may have a business impact to other departments within the company.
- Maintain a high ethical standard and a commitment to producing high quality work.
- Report results of the group to head of department and senior management.
- Prepare manuscripts for publication and documents for patent applications, regulatory authorities and external collaborators.
- Responsible for ensuring all scientific or proprietary data is submitted to PatentSafe or recorded in appropriate official documentation.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A graduate or postgraduate degree (or equivalent level qualification) in a relevant science
- Industry experience in authoring cell culture/upstream/downstream projects/activities with substantial relevant experience
- A good knowledge and experience of developing biopharmaceutical based technologies
- Relevant, practical industry experience in authoring cell culture/upstream/downstream reports
- A sound understanding of basic biopharmaceutical process development activities
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Experience of managing multiple projects
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.
Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives.
No agencies please