Marketing Solutions Lead
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Marketing Solutions Lead with a pharmaceutical organisation. Our client is looking for someone to play an important role in the introduction of the treatment of moderate to severe psoriasis.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will work closely with the Strategy Head in the brand development process in the UK and Ireland and effective management of the associated budget whilst contributing to the EU brand planning process.
- Observing and driving the implementation of the brand plan as appropriate.
- Continue to build upon a solid foundation for the launch of this exceptional product, created through prior significant strategic and tactical planning.
- You will record and track peri-/post-launch implementation and KPIs.
- To localize centrally developed EU solutions for the Area, and develop local ecosystem specific solutions in line with local opportunities & challenges, ecosystem drivers and competitive dynamics.
- You will manage creation and development of materials and content, collaborating with various internal stakeholders - including Scientific Lead & Medical Solutions Lead - and external agencies to help projects come to fruition.
- To have a strong network with a broad range of external stakeholders to stay up to date with the environment and recognise opportunities to deliver value adding, differentiated solutions.
- Make sure the final stages of the BKZ launch is perfect by working closely with the current incumbent.
- You will confirm the implementation of key launch activities including the launch of Omnichannel initiatives, external launch events and then lead subsequent marketing efforts through the peri- and post- launch period.
- To be educated at a degree level in life sciences, business or healthcare or equivalent.
- Has previous experience in immunology and dermatology.
- At least 7-10 years healthcare experience with at least 5 years in marketing, preferably with launch experience. To have gained experience in a customer facing role will be an advantage.
- Has previously worked in developing high impact solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Familiarity with new age technologies such as AI, omnichannel will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated cross functional project team's leadership coupled with strong analytical abilities.
- Have displayed strength in business planning, tactical plan development and execution.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.