Clinical Project Manager
7 days left
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently working with a clinical-stage biotech organisation whose passion is to work together as one team and noticeably making life changing impact. Our client is seeking a Clinical Project Manager for an exciting permanent position based in Hertfordshire with the flexibility of home-working.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
Study Leadership & Management:
- Responsible to lead the planning and execution of clinical studies from Phase I to IV in adherence to Good Clinical Practice, Standard Operating Procedures, Food and Drug Administration regulations, EU Directives & Guidance, and International Conference on Harmonisation guidelines.
- Lead the study team meetings.
- Lead site selection and site qualification discussions with project team and CRO.
- Ensure the timing of the major study milestones and the associated budget meet the needs of the overall development plan agreed by the Project Team.
- Lead document writing and review for the protocol and amendments, Investigator brochure and Clinical Study Report.
- Lead the creation of the Trial Oversight Plan and ensure adherence.
- Engage and build relationships with clinical sites in North America (and potentially South America)
- Oversee CRO performance in US site set up, recruitment and patient follow up.
CRO and Quality Oversight:
- Ensure CRO selection is appropriate for the study planned.
- Validate the study plans provided by the CRO through to study close out.
- Accountable for management of CRO performance to ensure adherence to scope of work within timelines and budget at an overall study level.
- To track major study milestones and monitor overall operational performance metrics through the life of the study.
- Contributes towards development and implementation of process to ensure clinical studies are managed within a robust regulatory and operational framework.
- Co-operates with other key functions to maintain audit and inspection readiness.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Requires a degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least 5+ years' experience within the pharmaceutical industry in clinical operations, including project management experience, ideally at national and international level
- Robust experience of vendor management and oversight of clinical studies and study teams across all phases of development including.
- Familiarity with a broad spectrum of clinical operations concepts, practices, and procedures with an understanding of the process and regulations that apply to clinical investigations including knowledge of EMA/FDA regulatory requirements and ICH GCP guidelines
- Strong scientific, operational and regulatory expertise.
- Demonstrates knowledge of design and operational management of clinical studies globally, including regulatory requirements, CRO capabilities and compliance practices.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Clinical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly