Global Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Office-based in Belgium
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Upsilon Global are working with a mid-size global CRO that works in a variety of therapeutic area in all phases. The CRO is seeking a global regulatory affairs specialist to join their regulatory team in managing and coordinating the regulatory side of the studies.
The CRO is continuing to grow their regulatory and for this reason this position became available.
- Managing activities in the start-up of global studies
- Managing submissions activities
- Preparation of ICF
- Participating in bid-defense meetings, sponsors meetings when needed
- 3-4 years working in regulatory affairs /start-up in a CRO environment preferred
- Experience in working in a CRO
- Experience in working in start-up activities in Europe
- Life science degree or similar
- Fluent in English, Dutch or French
Apply for Global Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Office-based in Belgium
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly