Start-up Manager - Israel Officebased
1 day left
- Experience Level
Upsilon Global are working with a global CRO who are headquartered in the US and have 3,000 + employees in over 30 countries globally. As a full service CRO they work in various therapeutic areas that include oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective in all Phases I-IV working in partnership with pharmaceutical and biotechs.
The CRO has over 25 years of experience working in the clinical research field and pride themselves to have been awarded 1st Place in the CRO quality award and CRO awards in leadership.
The CRO has an office in Lod in Israel and the position will be office based
They offer great opportunities for career growth and continuous development.
- Efficiently manage and successfully execute all aspects of global start-up;
- Perform quality checks on submission documents and site essential documents;
- Prepare and approve informed consent forms;
- Review pertinent regulations to develop proactive solutions to start-up issues and challenges; and
- Present during bid defenses, general capabilities meetings, and audits.
- At least 4 years of experience in clinical research, preferably with a CRO. Experience may include CRA or project management experience;
- Knowledge and experience of Clinical Trial Applications;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Team oriented approach and strong leadership skills; and
- Fluency in English.
Apply for Start-up Manager - Israel Officebased
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly