Clinical Research Associate - II FRANCE
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Upsilon Global are working with a mid-size global CRO that over the last 2 years has had a rapid growth of 300% in the last 2 years. The CRO focus on quality studies and works in a variety of therapeutic areas, in particular in oncology, neurology, cardiology and rare diseases in Phases I-IV.
Their current focus is to continue their growth in France in their Clinical Operations team, so they are looking for a CRA- II to join their team in a flexible homebased position.
- Min 3 years independent CRA experience
- Oncology experience would be preferred but not essential
- Previous experience in working for a CRO or sponsor
- Ability to monitor across France
Tasks and activities:
- Participation in Start-up Activities including submissions support
- Average 6-8 monitoring visits a month
- On average 1-2 studies