Senior Clinical Project Manager
4 days left
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are seeking a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join a pharmaceutical company in Germany. In this role you will be expected to undertake full responsibility for project delivery on time, with quality and on budget.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Takes full leadership on all project deliverables on projects assigned as gPM.
- Ensures that project deliveries are on time, within budget and with quality.
- Proactively identifies areas for process improvement and provides suggestions on process changes.
- Builds and manages the study budget, implement actions to mitigate areas of risk, drive delivery across the full project, collaborate with internal stakeholders to track study progress and create study tools.
- Analyses Study Protocol, in order to define scope of services for internal and external Providers project success and identify risks from the beginning of the project.
- Coordinates and manages project start-up, project maintenance, and project close-out activities.
- Effectively drives client and internal team communication.
- Provides leadership to the study team members as well as relevant vendors
- Proactively and effectively communicates with assigned team members across relevant functions in order to drive project success; aims to be instrumental in the management of the client via close collaboration, both in person and remotely.
- Sets up all relevant study plans and keeps them updated throughout the study execution.
- Communicates updates to project scope and/or timelines to all parties involved.
- Leads teleconferences and meetings with Sponsor, Services Providers and Managers from other departments.
- Takes ownership of project issues and proactively drives to resolution, including relevant escalation as needed.
- Follows applicable SOPs and regulations and drive team compliance.
- Maintains study status tracking tools up to date and drives team member's compliance.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Advanced team leadership skills.
- Advanced decision-making skills.
- Demonstrates sound judgment in decision making process and has strong understanding of scope of contracts, including milestones and recognition of changes.
- Solid analytical, negotiation and communication skills.
- Advanced computer competency.
- Fluent in local office language and strong in English, both written and verbal.
- University/college degree (life science or medical degree preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution.
- Significant experience in project management of clinical trials.
- Previous or current CRO/sponsor experience or Medical Device Manufacturer experience.
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology, clinical patient management and clinical research methodology.
- Measurable knowledge of Good Clinical Practice requirements and local regulations for conducting clinical trials.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Clinical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly