- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Due to an expansion within our output capabilities and the addition of new sites we are increasing our Engineering administration team to meet our new demands.
Oxford Biomedica is a pioneer of gene and cell therapy and our work is helping to deliver life changing treatments.
Gene and cell therapy is the treatment of disease by the delivery of therapeutic DNA into a patient’s cells, providing long term and potentially curative treatments for a wide range of diseases. With the potential to transform medicine, the sector holds significant promise with the first commercial products now launched and others rapidly approaching the market.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate allocation of maintenance work ensuring that work is undertaken by the appropriate group in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate planned preventative maintenance for engineering ensuring minimal or no disruption to business activities.
- Point of contact for engineers, ensuring all polices are adhered to.
- Be the main point of contact for internal engineering queries
- Creation of Administrative tools using MS Office Word & Excel
- Equipment asset administration using MS Access Database
- Equipment and parts ordering with external suppliers
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum Education GCSE Maths & English
- Previous experience within administrative support
- Experience within manufacturing, engineering, FMCG or facilities administration environments is preferred.
- Good standard of competency with MS Office, Word & Excel
- Previous experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems is preferred.
We look forward to receiving your application
No agencies please