Clinical Trial Assistant 1
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Perform daily administrative activities, in conjunction with the Clinical Research Associates and Regulatory and Start-Up teams, to ensure a complete and accurate Trial Master File delivery.
• Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) team with accurately updating and maintaining clinical documents and systems (e.g., Trial Master File (TMF)) that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
• Assist the clinical team with the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
• Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
• Assist CRAs and RSU with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
• Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
• Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
• May accompany CRAs on site visits to assist with clinical monitoring duties upon completion of required training.
• High School Diploma or equivalent Req
• 3 years administrative support experience.
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
• Awareness of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines as provided in company training.
• Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements as provided in company training.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.