Medical Director Clinical Development (remote-based)
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Director to join a global pharmaceutical organisation whose values is to change the lives of patients who have debilitating disease. The role will be on a contract basis and will require to work remotely.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- To be the medical contact person with the investigators, the MD is the frontline representative of the organisation towards the medical community.
- You will be responsible for subject inclusion issues and subject management issues that require medical judgment.
- You will have responsibility for correct and updated medical/scientific information for the respective therapeutic field and ensures its incorporation into the Clinical Development Plan.
- Analysing the study results and report findings in the CSR and recommend new paths based on the lessons learned.
- To deliver training and ongoing input to all members of the Clinical Team and the Clinical Study Team on medical/scientific issues related to the therapeutic field in question.
- Create, develop, and maintain contacts worldwide with key opinion leaders and experts of assigned therapeutic area and disease area.
- To assure medical/scientific integrity of clinical development programs and their deliverables.
- Reviewing medical data, perform medical checks of that data when necessary and interacting with the investigator during the study. Medical monitoring includes on-site visits as appropriate to the complexity of the protocol.
- The MD will also play a major role in the pre-analysis meeting.
- To deliver medical input in the database cleaning strategy to ensure adequate and effective data cleaning.
- Serve as global medical/scientific spokesperson with the internal and external community including various regulatory and governmental agencies.
- To have required a medical qualification (MD) required.
- Previous experience in Clinical Development with Neurology.
- Clear and eloquent verbal, written and presentation skills with good command of the English language.
- At least 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry in clinical development (Phase 1-4), including knowledge of GCP.
- Board certification or other relevant higher medical and academic qualification preferred, within Neurology.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Medical Director Clinical Development (remote-based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly