Global Medical Director Solid tumour Clinical Development
- Experience Level
Global Medical Director – Oncology/Haemotology Remote Europe
I am partnered with a global biotech who are currently expanding their European medical R&D presence. They require an expert in Oncology/Haematology clinical development to lead all R&D activities at international level. This reports directly to the CMO.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Subject matter aspect for the assigned disease area within Haematology / Oncology and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of relevant emerging scientific and clinical data.
- Translating clinical research concepts of the new drug candidates into specific objectives to effectively achieve program goals.
- Providing medical expertise, discussion of disease and context of treatment for protocols, clinical study reports and other required documents
- Providing medical insights and training internal and external partners
- Working cross functionally and closely with Clinical Operations to ensure assessment of trial feasibility, proper investigator and site selections.
- Overseeing and managing the quality and consistency of work from CRO partners
- Participating in or conducting initial site selection.
- Attending weekly update meeting with core (study) team (PM, DM, CRO) as required.
- Medical Doctor/MD, PhD in Oncology/Haematology
- Expert clinical development experience in an academic environment
- Clinical development experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Preferably experience in early development/translational
- Hands on, strategic approach – willing to wear multiple hats.
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible remote location
- International leadership
- Growth potential
- Innovative, exciting company
For more information reach out to Antonia at Barrington James.
Medical Affairs & Clinical Development Recruitment Resourcer
+44 1293 776644